You will learn to:
- The Excel environment
- Use the ribbon and customise Microsoft Excel 2016
- Work with the Backstage and Protected Views
- Work with cells and ranges
- Enter and edit data and also how to use the Office clipboard
- Respond to Smart Tags
- Use simple formulas and functions
- Use AutoSum to quickly add
- Use AutoComplete in lists
- Apply easy formatting
- Create templates
- Work with headers and footers
- Quickly create charts using chart recommendations and quick analysis
Who would benefit from this course?
This course is designed for new users of Microsoft Excel.
Delegates should be have a basic understanding of using Windows and familiarity with using a mouse. Those users with regular use of Excel even in a limited capacity would benefit more from the Microsoft Excel Beyond the Basics course.