This course is intended for delegates who create and work with lengthy documents, collaborate with others on documents, and create forms in Microsoft Word.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Use images in a document.
- Create custom graphic elements.
- Collaborate on documents.
- Add reference marks and notes.
- Secure a document.
- Create and manipulate forms.
- Create macros to automate tasks.
- Delegates should be able to use Microsoft Office Word 2013 / 365 to create, edit, format, save, and print business documents that contain text, tables, and graphics.
- Use a web browser and an email program.
- A basic understanding of how worksheets and presentations work.
- Delegates should also hold equivalent knowledge to the level of Microsoft Word 2016 Foundation (Level 1) amd Microsoft Word Intermediate (Level 2)
Lesson 1: Manipulating Images
- Topic A: Integrate Pictures and Text
- Topic B: Adjust Image Appearance
- Topic C: Insert Other Media Elements
Lesson 2: Using Custom Graphic Elements
- Topic A: Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes
- Topic B: Add WordArt and Other Text Effects
- Topic C: Draw Shapes
- Topic D: Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt
Lesson 3: Collaborating on Documents
- Topic A: Prepare a Document for Collaboration
- Topic B: Mark Up a Document
- Topic C: Review Markups
- Topic D: Merge Changes from Other Documents
Lesson 4: Adding Document References and Links
- Topic A: Add Captions
- Topic B: Add Cross-References
- Topic C: Add Bookmarks
- Topic D: Add Hyperlinks
- Topic E: Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
- Topic F: Add Citations and a Bibliography
Lesson 5: Securing a Document
- Topic A: Suppress Information
- Topic B: Set Formatting and Editing Restrictions
- Topic C: Restrict Document Access
- Topic D: Add a Digital Signature to a Document
Lesson 6: Using Forms to Manage Content
- Topic A: Create Forms
- Topic B: Modify Forms
Lesson 7: Automating Repetitive Tasks with Macros
- Topic A: Automate Tasks by Using Macros
- Topic B: Create a Macro